Saturday, February 28, 2015

Fool me Once, Call me Trusting. Fool me Twice, Call me Stupid




They told us Smoking was OK...
Based upon scientific studies.
How many millions died of Lung Cancer?

They told us to give up Natural Oils
and replace them with Big Ag's waste Products.
They based that upon one of the most flawed
 "scientific" studies ever.
 In fact they built an industry around this,
 "Discovery," that eating foods high in Cholesterol ,
 caused Heart Disease.

So they told us to eat "Vegetable Oils".

And the heart health of the nation and world plummeted.

They knew the Science was Bad....

And you know what,
 they still know,
 and they are still trying to sell it to you.

Statin Drugs are a gazillion dollar a year industry.
Those educated "doctors" that still push this long ago disproved Theory.... 
Don't have negative intentions.

They have simply been trained by Big Pharma 
in the Guise of "Medical School".

I think it's time we quit listening to these,"Experts"
 and do our own research. 
 The information is out there.

In my wonderful Happy Place
 I'd like to believe the Powers that Be
 are destroying the health of the masses
 out of Simple Disgusting
 GREED.
That's in my Happy Place.

I'm afraid the Truth might be worse than that.


No comments:

Post a Comment